Historic Savage Mill
8600 Foundry Street, New Weave Building, First floor
Savage, MD 20763
Follow the below directions
Hours of Operation
Open for shopping and donation drop-offs
Tuesday -Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Charity’s Closet is a resale boutique for women and teens. All items are $5. Proceeds benefit Success In Style!
Charity’s Closet is run by adult and teen volunteers. Email us to inquire about volunteer opportunities.
Important: Google Maps, MapQuest and other GPS’ do not correctly direct you
From Route 32
- Take Route 1 South
- Take the first right on Howard Street which turns into Baltimore Ave. Drive to the end.
- Take a left on Fair Street.
- Take a right into the Main Parking area of Historic Savage Mill
- Enter through the main entrance.
- Charity’s Closet is on the lower level next to Artcraft.